Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I know so little about sports now I thought this was a Sponsored Walgreens mask.
05:53 PM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 June, 01:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At first glance I did too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
02 June, 01:41
Bwwahhahhha 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
02 June, 11:21
I love how normies believe wrestling is fake I'm like you realize all sports is fake ..

Diana DJT @Diana
02 June, 10:20
That’s Walgreens W, sending comm? these demon swamp creatures are going down👹👿🔥

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 June, 09:37
Now she is a baller

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Nun dazzles with first-pitch strike at White Sox game - YouTube

The White Sox might have found some pitching help in the form of Marian Catholic's Sister Mary Jo Sobiek. https://abc7ne.ws/2MAIYsxWelcome to the official Yo...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 June, 08:28
This ass clown doesnt know either this is right up there with the worst first pitch of all time. 😂

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 June, 12:17
lol

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 June, 12:13
😂

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
02 June, 12:01
😁

Widget 260 @widget260
01 June, 11:59
I used to be able to recite baseball stats on a moments notice and then they were all cheating again. And dont even try telling me it was just the Astros.
I used to watch football and then they started kneeling for the anthem.
I used to watch basketball until Lebron showed up.
I used to enjoy the Olympics until they went woke.
I used to watch gymnastics until Dr. Nassar's dirty little secret was revealed.

The globalists have ruined everything they have gotten their mitts on.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 June, 09:39
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I don't let them take away the things I like.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
02 June, 10:08
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
My hubby and I always enjoyed watching sports together. Last year I gave up baseball and football, but continued to watch basketball because it was his favorite. It was hard to go back but I'm watching baseball again. It's something we always bonded over, and even though we both know sports are evil, we enjoy watching them. I hope things change and we can enjoy them without guilt again.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 June, 11:23
My eyes are getting tired. At first I thought the mask said "WUHAN"

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
01 June, 11:10
To be honest, he doesn't know much about sports either lol

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 June, 11:08
😂🤣😂🤣

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
01 June, 10:23
I honestly saw Walgreens.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 June, 10:07
😂

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 June, 09:58

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 June, 10:02
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Yeah, when the trap door opens

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 June, 09:47
#Fooked

TS 5:53

Q drop 553

The TELL.
How can we listen in, track, and monitor American citizens [bad actors]?
[We hear you].
[We see you].
What must we LEGALLY demonstrate in order to gain such warrants?
FISA?
Do we TRUST the FISA judges?
MIL INTEL?
State Secrets?
Why is this relevant?
Who can we TRUST?
Expand your thinking.
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 June, 09:18
Good evening, VK.

“June is bustin out all over!” 🌹
That song been on my mind all day. Today would have been my mom’s 105th birthday, and when I was little, Captain Kangaroo always played that song on her birthday, so, I’ve always associated the two.

Here’s hoping that Fauci has a cell waiting for him at Gitmo, that he will never bust out of.

Caps = 60 > 6.
TS = 553.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 June, 09:08
Walgreens red pill

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
01 June, 08:48
WASHINGTON AND IF YOU LOOK TO THE RIGHT ..... LOOKS LIKE NATO.. Watch Washington, health, and Nato.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
01 June, 08:44
common mistake. what is more bizarre is that many people look at this picture and think they see a physician rather than a mass murderer.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 June, 07:51
my sports knowledge is limited too, some bama football but have not kept up, really out of so much of mainstream life♥️that big cursive W is where my eye goes, yeah could be wal-greens

memes matter @NoComment
01 June, 07:50

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
01 June, 07:33
Interesting you point this out and bring this up Vincent. I have been wondering much about Walgreens lately, and why they haven't been "called out on the carpet" yet, so-to-speak. They recently had that children's charity push, "Red Nose day", seemed so suspicious to me, I mean in today's world anything with kids, and no one knows anything about that organization, nor does anyone investigate. Kind of reminds me of Red Cross, same stuff, different name. I'm sure something will surface, it always does in the end.

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 June, 07:50
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
Red Nose Day was founded by British writer and director Richard Curtis of “Four Weddings and a Funeral” and “Love, Actually” fame.
http://the-source.net/red-...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 June, 07:26

True North @TrueNorthGirl
01 June, 07:25
Oh it is.
Walgreens/Meijer
IYKYK

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 June, 07:11
It does look a little Walgreenish I'd say! LOL

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 June, 06:23
lol...this was post 1103 > 113 for you - seems about right!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 June, 06:20
Vatican Lord = 60
John Podesta = 60
Joe Biden has dementia = 60/666

Game theory:
Q 60

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 June, 06:17
😝 That was Good! That was Hilarious!!

I needed that chuckle!

I thought the exact same thing, especially since they advertise that Red Nose and gimmic! 🤦‍♀️