Only people mentioned by PATRIOT_ON_FIRE in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 June, 04:54
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
I've been laughing with this video all day....
its my new goto for when I need to raise my vibes

Im glad you shared it this morning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
02 June, 05:04
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Glad you enjoyed it. I have watched it throughout the day and have laughed so hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 September, 01:21
HA! Thanks for sharing this as this is one of my favorites. Happy Sunday!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 June, 09:28
Fuck the devil!

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
02 June, 08:46
This is soooooo Funny!!! Let me catch my breathe!! 😂

Chloe79_ TrumpGal @ChloeTrumpGal79
02 June, 08:46
This is soooooo Funny!!! Let me catch my breathe!! 😂

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 June, 08:31
😆

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 June, 08:22
Oops, he went there😆🤣...👉outta there. I have been unwelcomed to a few assemblies. Mainly cuz the devil was up in the house.🙀

02 June, 08:30
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
OMG... Yes he went there.... Ha on assemblies.. I quit going to any of the gatherings... because,, being all southern and all.. I might say so many pottie mouth things about satan. 😎 .

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 June, 08:10
🤣

I bookmarked this, lol

02 June, 08:12
It deserves the TikTok Award!!

memes matter @NoComment
02 June, 08:00
😂You are the church 😂🤣😆

02 June, 08:03
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yes!! I am still laughing. I played at least 5x's in a row and rolled.........