Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 June, 05:34
Morale is really low. Time to turn this around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 June, 08:45
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Respectfully, to those who feel left behind, lost or can't resonate with the diehard, fierce resolve in Kash's response, they have some very deep soul searching to accomplish. It helps to reflect on the real facts that the team has kept us all safe. I say this often to family who are missing the full picture: "Please name for me exact issues that have totally annihilated your every day schedule or existence since Trump took office in 2016 until now. WHAT has changed in your every day lives that is so painful you cannot bear it?"

My family CANNOT name one thing. Not one thing.... including the lockdown where they actually got to know themselves much better in their solitude days. They finally said, "NOTHING really.... ". BOOM!

It's [THEIR] narrative that causes perception of pain.... Americans hurting... woe is me on every turn of every corner. Until they remedy themselves by tuning out the false narratives, FEAR will reign and depression will strangle.

Look To Jesus ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
Ok, you have a point, however, there are many that are on the brink of despair. Things are more expensive, people have been rejected by family, and people have died needlessly. All of these have happened to me. I also lost my husband. I called 911. They were slow to come and they said all is fine, it is normal for him to be this way. Well it wasn't and he died early the next morning. If this had happened before the pandemic he would have been taken to the hospital. He would have been given treatment. I try to look at it with hope in my heart that good will come out of all of this. It can be a struggle for those in grief. I am working on it. We have done soul searching. We are not all the same. Without Jesus all would be lost.
09:29 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 June, 10:14
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I understand. I lost my mother and couldn't bury her. Lost my niece who was DOA from the bedroom to the living room. They wouldn't transport. Lost my Uncle to Remdesivir protocols. Professing Christians must remember what Jesus told us. He said in this world we would have tribulations but to BE OF GOOD CHEER because I have already overcome the world. If a Christian professes FAITH in Jesus, they must maintain it at any cost. Even the cost of life. For those who run the race to the end, a Crown of Righteousness awaits them. We are commanded NOT TO WORRY... we can face our trials and REJOICE that they have already been won. Faith placed in anything other than the cross of Christ where Jesus died for us is misplaced faith that God WILL NOT bless. He simply cannot. He commands you, who are in Jesus, to look to Him as the author and finisher, the Alpha and Omega.

Displaced faith allows Satan to deceive, steal, kill and destroy. WHY help him? This war is BIBLICAL. Jesus is the key.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 June, 10:19
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I could go further for an entire sermon on this but the basic foundation laid by God for us is what we stand upon. Jesus, crucified for our sins to SET US FREE from Satan and our eternal death. Our debts He paid. This world holds nothing for any child of God and it won't until Jesus returns as King to restore it all. God bless you much. ❤