Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Morale is really low. Time to turn this around.
05:34 PM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 June, 08:45
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Respectfully, to those who feel left behind, lost or can't resonate with the diehard, fierce resolve in Kash's response, they have some very deep soul searching to accomplish. It helps to reflect on the real facts that the team has kept us all safe. I say this often to family who are missing the full picture: "Please name for me exact issues that have totally annihilated your every day schedule or existence since Trump took office in 2016 until now. WHAT has changed in your every day lives that is so painful you cannot bear it?"

My family CANNOT name one thing. Not one thing.... including the lockdown where they actually got to know themselves much better in their solitude days. They finally said, "NOTHING really.... ". BOOM!

It's [THEIR] narrative that causes perception of pain.... Americans hurting... woe is me on every turn of every corner. Until they remedy themselves by tuning out the false narratives, FEAR will reign and depression will strangle.

Look To Jesus ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 June, 09:29
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Ok, you have a point, however, there are many that are on the brink of despair. Things are more expensive, people have been rejected by family, and people have died needlessly. All of these have happened to me. I also lost my husband. I called 911. They were slow to come and they said all is fine, it is normal for him to be this way. Well it wasn't and he died early the next morning. If this had happened before the pandemic he would have been taken to the hospital. He would have been given treatment. I try to look at it with hope in my heart that good will come out of all of this. It can be a struggle for those in grief. I am working on it. We have done soul searching. We are not all the same. Without Jesus all would be lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 June, 08:29
You've got this!!! God Bless!!!

Pink Totter @Totter
01 June, 08:14
Tired... yes, more like exhausted. What perks me up, no matter how exhausted I am, those on the other side are in full blown Panic.... they know we know and it's all coming out. No more hiding their evil in the shadows.... WE See them and their dirty deeds. Being exhausted is much easier to live with than being in full blown Panic.

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
01 June, 07:30
This, right here, made my pants TighT!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
01 June, 07:13
feels long overdue to me

Jim Cue @1QLight
01 June, 07:00
Normally hate "what if's" but... what if every single thing we see hear and feel is a movie--i.e. it has already happened. So when I see 3 trafficking arrests and 70 kids saved in the news today it was really from 2 years ago etc. IDK but I pray the suffering is over--either way I said I WOULD NEVER QUIT--now PDJT has taken us to task to see if we really mean it--I am now ready for this to go on 10 years if needed--it's what I signed up for. Like He said never give up, never surrender, etc. WWG1WGA

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 June, 06:20
I Agree With This Statement. After more Than 4 Years Of Watching Our People Suffer I Have Had Enough. Just To Be Clear i Am 100% MAGA and A Die hard Anon, I Am just Tired.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
01 June, 06:13
I would have to agree! My daughter and I are having to move, to a place I dont wanna go. It brings back memories of sexual assualt with in my family. I am beyond stressed, on top of my ex not helping with our daughter, and no family members to help watch her so I can work.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
01 June, 08:36
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
It’s not much Mary Beth, but I’m sending you hugs from afar. So many people are struggling right now. Keep your faith, something good has to come out of bad. My husband always tells me it has to get real bad before it gets good.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 June, 06:03
Michele, it's not only morale, but I swear my sanity is at stake. I'm not the only one though. I've taken break after break, I've meditated and prayed, tried to keep my vibe high...but all of the cryptic games being played are enough to drive anyone off their rocker. I'm thinking of going back to my old life, where I didn't care or know about any of this shite. At least I won't be questioning my sanity anymore.🙏💗

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 June, 06:26
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It's a goid idea to take care of yourself first. Helping others is voluntary a d can be fun even

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 June, 05:53
@DongaldTrunk had this to say as well!
👇😎👍

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
01 June, 08:16
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
WE are Family

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 June, 08:28
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🙂I just have one tiny thing to add...