Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 May, 05:17
😼Been thinking.

Q The Storm Rider has posted
the U.K/DS is preparing BIG TIME for QE2’s Funeral.
Also that she’s been dead for 2+ years.

Am wondering if somehow
the 70-years-on-the-throne Jubilee Celebrations
will morph into a State Funeral for QE2?

They’ll have the ‘family,’ barricades, stages, ‘artists,’
police, security, secret services—already in place.

As well, for the 70-year-Jubilee there’s a special
“Bank Holiday” from June 2 → June 5
where all U.K. banks will be closed.

Killing 2 dragons with one stone?
Activating QFS?

#londonbridgeisfallingdown
#NESARAGESARA
______
👇 Ultra MAGA IET 17

Spell*binding*
https://twitter.com/EH_Sto...

In case you didn’t know it really is a 🧛‍♀️ “witch hunt”

t.me/Inevitable ET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 May, 10:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Someone posted this in response to twitter post, cuz it depicts the TRUE QE2 behind the avatar. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 12:07
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
PERFECT, Liberty.
Those images are the TRUTH
which is why I'm hoping for a funeral
& NOT a Jubilee
celebrating a monster's 70-years on the throne.
It’s a diabolic royal bloodline family who takes
every
penny
of U.S. tax $s.
I don't know when Americans are going to learn that
or when the British people are going to discover
what REALLY went on in the dungeons/tunnels
underneath Buckingham Palace
but when they do the people may burn & raze
those elaborate castles & palaces
anointed in the blood of MILLIONS of innocents.

On July 13, 2018, President Trump was correct, imo,
to walk in front of QE2 & 'insult' her to the world.

As well, FLOTUS Melania did NOT curtsy
& President Trump did NOT bow to QE2
as was customary royal protocol.

To top that visit off,
FLOTUS wore a dress like Princess Diana’s.
you planned to kill the Princess.”

But JFK, JR. & Q Team got Diana out 💪🦅🇺🇸

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
31 May, 12:35
I am in the UK and I think the Queen abdicated to Potus and we are under martial law according to the Spires on top of the flags that are on display when Boris does his pressers

31 May, 12:49
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Agree 💯 Phil
QE2 capitulated to Trump on that visit
prior to that, the Vatican, Israel & Saudi Arabia had capitulated.
We're watching a📽️🍿

What do you think is going to happen this week?
Are the barricades all along the streets in London?
Preparations in place?

COULD they swap the jubilee out for a funeral? 🤷‍♀️

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
31 May, 01:06
That could be very interesting and possible. Did you see the Deep State Daily Mail name the event as the Grande Finale which means the end of something.
What worries me the most is that all our laws and rights are linked to the Monarch, so who will they parachute in????? We the people must be ready to flood the streets if they cancel the Monarchy because we must be ready to demand a USA type constitution and Bill Of Rights.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 May, 06:47
My feelings are that POTUS Trump signed off the Queen so that England is under US Republic law and also Canada, Australia and New Zealand. We are watching a show of sorts, which is very frustrating indeed. I am waiting also for the information that the Queen has died, I feel that this would be a trigger to lead us into the finsl phase. I heard that the World has been broken up into 7 Countries with each having a Ruler or King of these Countries. I feel that possibly Trunp or JFK Jr becomes King of our Country which is held under the US Constitution Republic. Just My Opinion.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
31 May, 11:39
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
My worry has always been with the Q movement is that we could get knifed in the back at the last minute while we have allowed our defences down and have been deactivated by Q. Any type of centralized power grab would be very worrying. The cabal have ALWAYS controlled both sides traditionally

Darlene Sully @JDSully
01 June, 01:03
Phil you could be right, the only ones who really know are the ones pulling all the strings, and I do ask myself the same question you have highlighted. So with that what I am thinking is this, how do we protect ourselves and our families to the best of our ability.
Here is my thoughts:
Look at trying to take ourselves out of there system.
How we do this:
1. Take most of our money out of the Banks.
2. Invest in Gold and Silver, plus buy crypto onlyif you think this might go up in the next few years.
3. I would like to know if we can remove ourselves as citizens of UK or Australia or wherever we are currently living. And hold ourselves as Sovereign Men and Women in our native country.
I know that there is a movement in America, people are starting to remove themselves as citizens of America and placing themselves as Sovereign State Nationals. This places them back under the US Constitution and there own bill of rights.
Maybe something like this for us as well in other countrie

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 June, 05:54
If you can find Field McConnels old videos on YT or elsewhere, there was a chap on there from the UK who discussed how to become Sovereign in the UK.
It has something to do with writing to the Pope and declaring sovereignity because in the 1400’s the Pope declared we were all his subjects and declared ownership over our physical bodies and put ‘us’ in a Trust owned by the Vatican. There were 2 other Trusts declaring ownership over all Earthly goods and possessions and another over ownership of our souls when we are baptised. We have to break those Trusts and declare Independance from the Vatican first.
His name might be MadDog or perhaps others here who listened to Field know who and the process.
‘They’ did go after Field with a big stick so most possibly true.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
Thankyou for your reply, I use to follow Field McConnell many years ago, and yes I remember a man called Maddog but I thought he was Canadian but I may be wrong. All the old videos of Field I can't seem to find anymore on You tube the Powers that be might have taken them down. I listened to Dr feelgood which was Fields good friend he is on Bitchute or Rubble. Its hard to find the correct process to ensure that we can remove ourselves from the corrupt fraudulent Corporation Government. I know that id we don't do it right we can place ourselves in a lot of problems.
I will start searching again and see what I can find.
God bless you and thankyou again.🙏
06:15 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDSully in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 June, 08:41
Dr GoodVibes isnt it😂

Darlene Sully @JDSully
01 June, 10:07
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Haaaa yes sorry by bad🤣🤣

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 June, 07:40
I cant remember the guys name but he was English . I know you can end up with problems if you dont get it right and really you would think
someone in the know would get a website and say Do...
1)
2)
3)
I think they try to
cover themselves for liability purposes.
Judge Anna V has so
much info its hard to get through it all- screeds of it! Although she is Canadian , which belongs to the Crown, so probably it is a similar process for Canadians and English.
Good Luck!