Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 01:48
Oh so Ruuude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
01 June, 10:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yesterday my sister, that is a minister, told me I am going to hell for telling her the truth, to wake her up. Because I will not walk in another Church (because God is in me, I am his Temple) again I am going to hell. Judging is God job not man's. My Grandson keeps telling me you can not wake people up. God have Mercy on their Souls. I defended myself all during the phone call, as I have my whole life with her. After this, God directed me to listen to Melissa Red-Pill The World. I feel much better

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
ugh, im sorry for your pain
think many of us can relate having similar experiences.
it’s like we are speaking a different language to them…example reminds me of the tower of Babylon story….they just dont understand because they are not there yet. its like they are stuck in the old matrix a parralel universe. got to just keep praying for them…it just takes a small pinhole for the Ligtt to shine through
sending hugs ❤️
01:31 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
01 June, 02:27
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank You. I try to not let things like this bother me * look what Jesus went through * how he was denied by his followers * I am glad man does not honor me in any way even family. My life is trying to make others feel better about themselves. I see the joy on their faces when my restaurant bill comes to $29.50 & I give them a $100 & tell them to keep the change. I am hoping I make someone happy if just for a day.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 June, 04:41
In response connie wright to her Publication
thats beautiful Connie!
God blesses you do you can bless others
❤️
keep shinning thst beautiful light into the world
🌟❤️🌟