Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 June, 06:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My entire family is still "asheep at the wheel" #COGNITIVEDISSONANCE big time and vaccinated up the wazzoo. I love them and will be there for them 117%. ❤️

They stopped listening to me. I pray they reach out 🙏

Let's go 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arnold Hz. @iAmArnold
01 June, 05:48
🤠thank you for your services… to all reading as well.. happy late memorial day.. everyday should be respectful to the holy memorials we carry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
01 June, 05:48
Be there for them‼❤

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
01 June, 04:52

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
01 June, 02:42
The rude awakening will be with the patriots when they don't listen to the real wolf warning.
We had so many dates, told so many things.. Hollywood dead, Children killed, dead people alive, alive people dead, nuclear attack incoming, the earth is going to flip, blackout coming to stock up (done this a few dozen times now) lost job for no vax when told others will die that got vax but they are very much are still alive (thank God), we learned about snakes, warned about floods coming, we all watched so many Trump rallies, giving so much support to DJT. The list goes on and on, on and on...

Arnold Hz. @iAmArnold
01 June, 05:47
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
shhhhhh hate is not smart.. shows your agenda is crumbling despite your bogus words. namaste

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 June, 01:37
To those who have mocked me time & time again, my final response has been:
You are in for a Rude Awakening!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 June, 01:24
Speaking for myself only —

The attacks from some of my sleep walking family and friends have been brutal and relentless, but, I still love them. So, when the rude awakening comes, I hope God gives me the grace to remember, and put into practice, the wise words of one of my favorite prayers…

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 June, 01:16
let er ripppppp! 👏👏👏

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
01 June, 12:39
Can't wait!! 💤💣💥

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 June, 12:35

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 June, 12:42
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
FYI: I did NOT watch the video before posting the gematria

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 June, 12:25
Nice video timestamp and post timestamp

like why U always posting my numbers Sir lol

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 June, 11:41
🎤😎🙌

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 June, 11:34

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 June, 11:27
Sad but true !! Yup.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 June, 11:25

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 June, 11:24
David Degraw posted this on Facebook great!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
01 June, 11:06
So monumental the reactions of the sleep walkers once full truth is revealed. I will answer any questions they have but I personally will NEVER permit any family or friends back into my personal space again as all turned their backs on me thinking I was the insane one. Looking forward to the wide-eyed expressions on their faces or as I want to call it "the freak out show". That look alone will be priceless.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 June, 11:05
u = 21
u×3

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 June, 11:06
Wait a minute, VK — I’m pretty sure I’m awake, and not sleep walking, but, your post went back in time to March 19, 2022. I think I need coffee, or maybe covfefe (5 year delta, yesterday). Dan!

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Ragia HRH @HRH
01 June, 10:50
good morning, VK! do you agree with person’s tiktok post that there is no “plan to wake people up”? If we are being played we deserve to know. I am not waiting for someone to save me, but it is nice to know that the people we trust/voted are working for the good of humanity and that we are united.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
01 June, 10:50
waiting!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 June, 10:49
Rude awakening incoming

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 June, 10:49

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 June, 10:58
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
One of my favorite Q drops 🤍

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
01 June, 10:38
GO GO GO 🔥🔥🔥

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
01 June, 10:29
Yesterday my sister, that is a minister, told me I am going to hell for telling her the truth, to wake her up. Because I will not walk in another Church (because God is in me, I am his Temple) again I am going to hell. Judging is God job not man's. My Grandson keeps telling me you can not wake people up. God have Mercy on their Souls. I defended myself all during the phone call, as I have my whole life with her. After this, God directed me to listen to Melissa Red-Pill The World. I feel much better

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 June, 01:31
In response connie wright to her Publication
ugh, im sorry for your pain
think many of us can relate having similar experiences.
it’s like we are speaking a different language to them…example reminds me of the tower of Babylon story….they just dont understand because they are not there yet. its like they are stuck in the old matrix a parralel universe. got to just keep praying for them…it just takes a small pinhole for the Ligtt to shine through
sending hugs ❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 June, 10:29
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to some of the more prolific loud mouths being bitch slapped into next week and never heard from again.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
01 June, 10:28
This is one reason I try not to, or want to gloat in the future.

I do not know what will come, but if things will be big or bigger than expected. I anticipate a lot of sleepers to lose their $h!t; and many will blame those who are awake to some degree for not stopping what is to come.

Gloating will not help and will turn many away when they should receive looking for assistance and comfort.

This ain't just about the sleep walkers, but everyone; and why I try to remind myself that this is a test If you can forgive or at least leave be Those who have attacked you, your loved ones, and this country - internally and externally - then you have made a big step!

----
Be Prepared to accept and comfort them Pass no judgement Lest ye also wish to be judged

It doesn't happen over night And Baby steps is fine
What I do is breathe, close my eyes, and tell myself is to "let it go"
Forgive others and yourself
Let it go It's not worth holding on to forever !