Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
01 June, 03:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Keeping fingers crossed.🤞🏻 But we also knew the election was stolen, and now the world knows it (2K mules)...and nothing much is being done about it. Glad I ain't holdin' my breath. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 June, 11:49
ACTUALLY HE WAS JUST GIVEN A DEATH SENTENCE NOW HILLARY WILL HAVE HIM PUT TO DEATH AND HILLARY WILL BE WATCHED CLOSELY AS SHE GIVES THE ORDER TO WHICH SHE WILL BE HELD FOR MURDER CHARGES HERSELF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
01 June, 03:15
In response James Dean to his Publication
🤞🏻

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 June, 10:41
We are here for the duration. WWG1WGA❣️NCSWIC❣️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 June, 10:41
I LOVE his “We”. “We”. ❤️😉❤️

He is SO on the Q Team!!

Durham Just Does Not LOSE, Just Like TRUMP
did NOT LOSE 2020! Sussmann may be a WH for all we know. Or at least Flipped. 👍

Yesterday’s Shit Show just moved us One Space Closer to GAME OVER!

Closer to the end of the Movie! 🙏

Anons will be staying to see The credits at the end of this MOVIE! 🍿🍿. Can’t Wait!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
01 June, 10:36
🔥

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
01 June, 10:00
I wish I could believe the world knows it. The MSM will not cover it so a large percentage of the world has no idea. This case got zero coverage in Canada. Bronfman going to jail for years got close to zero coverage here and their influence is huge. The MSM has to be flipped in order to reach people with the truth. There may be another objective for WHs in taking this route, but I don't think it is to wake up the normies. They are still fast asleep.