Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
01 June, 08:53
📞We're Stuck in a Matrix that we Need to Get Out of....🛎️Wake Up and Become the Super Hero's that our Ancestors Were!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Absolutely Super Hero's!
My grandma Raise 9 children, no running water, no money 1923 Planted the garden, planted the fields after they used the horse to till the garden and fields, raised the chickens for eggs and meat, cows for milk, hogs for meat . Children wore flour sack clothing and drawers,
My Mom was a 7 month old preemie, they kept her warm by using the wood stove they used for cooking
Well with a bucket and cup hanging on the side on a nail :o)
Ice box ,No fridge.
Wagon and horse, no car
NO INTERNET or CELL
No reg phone.
My grandma did everything to keep her family alive.
Home made sorghum, butter, ground their own grains they grew.
I couldn't wait to get married so I
shop at the grocery market and wear pants in public.
Jobs for women were limited. Women stayed home and cared for the family and homestead.
What do you know at 16
not as much as I do 69 haha
My mother referred to these times when I was growing up as Armageddon
IT's so good to be alive !!!
09:15 AM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
01 June, 05:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Amen to that! My first six years spent on a 65 acre farm. Raised everything we ate, had gardens, all kinds of livestock. Dad was a milkman that delivered the fresh milk to your doorstep, leave the house at 4 a.m. High school still had home ec, boys had shop, mom taught me everything in the kitchen. Told my husband I am definitely a dying breed, but maybe all hope is not lost!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
01 June, 05:15
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
🙂certainly not, we hope. Especially If you find yourself blessed to have a good man as a husband, to love a protect you while additionally ensuring & affording you a piece of land to call your own; Giving you the ability to work, seed, grow and provide safety and sustainability going FORWARD.
I personally think the dying breed would be men like that. thanQ for sharing.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
01 June, 09:52
Sounds exactly like the life my mom grew up on in a depression-era farm in Saskatchewan. They were pretty much totally self-sufficient. My mom would say that they had a roof over their head and plenty of food. She sure knew how to work hard and be resourceful.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
01 June, 09:41
Amen to that!!!! Can you imagine the Youth of today in those conditions...They can barely survive now with Entitlement and silver spoons up their asses!!!