Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:48
The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
31 May, 06:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So tired of the brushing off of yet another loss. When are we going to actually get fucking mad about these losses??? When are we going to show some emotion? Instead, we let the cowardly GOP bend over backward for the democrat party, and the democrat party....in all of its evilness spidered out into literally every area of our political and judicial systems....wins yet again. No wonder they're coming for our guns now.....BECAUSE WE FUCKING LET THEM!!!

So tired of all this bullshit. We aint winning anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 06:35
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
It's designed to be in your face. Its blatant favoritism by the "Obama" judge.

Baby Food? Gas? Guns?...

All designed to get the normies attention. Showcase Corruption.

Sadly it's going to take more to wake people up.

Set a red line. Getting mad is useless unless you are willing to take action.

Force Vax, Lockdowns, Gun Rights things like that are Red lines for many. Best to have good support from patriots on agreement of red lines.

Still looks to me that all this is just part of exposing. The old system is being ripped apart. Pay attention to what is being built to get us out of this.

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
31 May, 08:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I am so sick of all these bullsheet lines!!
•It had to be this way.
•You cant tell them, you have to show them”
•Waiting on the normies to wake up.
•Just a little longer. Hold the line.
•Boom week NEXT week.
•Youre watching a movie.
•Big things habbening behind the scenes.
•Msm must fall first.

I am positive when I say, that I am not the only one that is sick and tired of waiting for the LIES and the CORRUPTION and the PEDOS and the rest of the CRIMINALS to be PUBLICLY arrested!! What the good guys are doing now, is pure torture for all of us with a brain!! Stop all of these extended theatrics and WAKE ALL OF THE IDIOTS UP ALREADY!! Take the msm down. Actually arrest the sickos. STOP EXTENDING THIS BS!!

Youre letting the hospitals continue to kill people. They killed my Patriot, non vaxed Dad in their murder mill for cash and I couldnt be more sick and tired if this endless wait! ENOUGH. ALREADY!!

If the white hats truly care about us, stop torturing us. Stop drawin

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
YES its ugly, unfair and utterly corrupt. God Bless you and please know you are in my prayers.

Try to help yourself to heal, find others to heal and help when your pain is so overwhelming its best to focus on a new path of love and compassion...
VERY difficult, however it is therapeutic for your soul.

Let your soul refresh in the joy you bring others and the kindness you share ... it makes it much easier to deal with everything and it also helps you personally heal.

Find a gentle spring or a simple meadow and allow nature to occupy your thoughts, as well as being with animals; they are very sensitive to our pain and will respond accordingly too. Be well.
05:14 AM - Jun 01, 2022
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it