Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:48
The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
31 May, 06:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So tired of the brushing off of yet another loss. When are we going to actually get fucking mad about these losses??? When are we going to show some emotion? Instead, we let the cowardly GOP bend over backward for the democrat party, and the democrat party....in all of its evilness spidered out into literally every area of our political and judicial systems....wins yet again. No wonder they're coming for our guns now.....BECAUSE WE FUCKING LET THEM!!!

So tired of all this bullshit. We aint winning anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 06:35
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
It's designed to be in your face. Its blatant favoritism by the "Obama" judge.

Baby Food? Gas? Guns?...

All designed to get the normies attention. Showcase Corruption.

Sadly it's going to take more to wake people up.

Set a red line. Getting mad is useless unless you are willing to take action.

Force Vax, Lockdowns, Gun Rights things like that are Red lines for many. Best to have good support from patriots on agreement of red lines.

Still looks to me that all this is just part of exposing. The old system is being ripped apart. Pay attention to what is being built to get us out of this.

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
I am so sick of all these bullsheet lines!!
•It had to be this way.
•You cant tell them, you have to show them”
•Waiting on the normies to wake up.
•Just a little longer. Hold the line.
•Boom week NEXT week.
•Youre watching a movie.
•Big things habbening behind the scenes.
•Msm must fall first.

I am positive when I say, that I am not the only one that is sick and tired of waiting for the LIES and the CORRUPTION and the PEDOS and the rest of the CRIMINALS to be PUBLICLY arrested!! What the good guys are doing now, is pure torture for all of us with a brain!! Stop all of these extended theatrics and WAKE ALL OF THE IDIOTS UP ALREADY!! Take the msm down. Actually arrest the sickos. STOP EXTENDING THIS BS!!

Youre letting the hospitals continue to kill people. They killed my Patriot, non vaxed Dad in their murder mill for cash and I couldnt be more sick and tired if this endless wait! ENOUGH. ALREADY!!

If the white hats truly care about us, stop torturing us. Stop drawin
08:52 PM - May 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 45x2tk2020 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
01 June, 08:14
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
I feel your pain warrior.
Beaming you love and positive energy❤️💫
We Anons know the truth, that is what makes this change so difficult
Hold on to your patients
God has your back, or you would not be fighting along with The Anons if God didn't. beaming hugs and love
stay strong

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 June, 05:14
YES its ugly, unfair and utterly corrupt. God Bless you and please know you are in my prayers.

Try to help yourself to heal, find others to heal and help when your pain is so overwhelming its best to focus on a new path of love and compassion...
VERY difficult, however it is therapeutic for your soul.

Let your soul refresh in the joy you bring others and the kindness you share ... it makes it much easier to deal with everything and it also helps you personally heal.

Find a gentle spring or a simple meadow and allow nature to occupy your thoughts, as well as being with animals; they are very sensitive to our pain and will respond accordingly too. Be well.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
31 May, 11:06
We Feel Your Pain, And Are All Tired, And Sick Inside, But These Evil People Have Infiltrated Every Aspect Of Every Occupation And All Of Everything, This Is So Much Deeper Than Most Of Us Not Directly Involved With Dealing With These People, Than We Can Even Imagine! We Have One Shot To Get This Right, It Does Not Just Effect Us, Its Our Children And Grandchildren. I Would Rather They Do What Needs To Be Done And Get Them All! I Lost My Mother To A Hospital Neglect, So I Personally Understand Your Pain! Best Mother Anyone Could Ever Pray To Have! I Get It! This Is Bigger Than All Of Us! Think Of What These Children Had To Endure, Our Waiting Is Nothing To What They Have Suffered From These Evil Monsters! I Pray For You And Every Patriot Feeling Like We Do! God Bless! I Am Truly Sorry For Your Loss!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 10:56
I am so sorry about your Dad. My brother who is my world I believe is having symptoms of the jab and the sad thing is he still won't listen to me and I am so afraid of losing him. I agree with you and the only thing that I see is that by dragging this out, they are finding more traitors but my fear is at what expense. It is torture and I know that I have been trying to wake up my loved ones for 5-6 years now and unless they see the truth stream over the MSM, they won't believe any of it. The MEDIA must come down. We can't afford to wait for all the normies to wake up. Trust me, we can't. The brainwashing has done too much damage, The longer it goes on the worse it gets. I am reading my liberal friends and family are celebrating. With every failure we have, they stand taller thinking that their views are correct. It just makes them dig in deeper.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
31 May, 09:13
If not , ir'd be nice to give us who are ready willing and able something concrete to do. I've been redpilling as much as I can. Thrown off of fb every other 30 days and twitter permanently. I'd rather be kickin ass on these fookin scumbags

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
31 May, 09:35
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
I too, have been “restricted” on facebook, almost EVERY week, for over a year now. I have been red-pilling EVERYONE I know for at least 2 1/2 years. I am confident in saying that if they havent woken up to what is going on, right in their face, there is no hope for them. TIME TO WAKE THEM UP with some actual arrests!!! Stop playing these endless games!! All they are doing now, is torturing those of us who ARE awake! Its wrong and ITS TIME!!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 May, 09:10
I hear you ...but we have to know what we are fighting...it's a real WITCH HUNT...... nothing is what it seems.... 90% + Infiltration within the TRUTH MOVEMENT..... they are all casting SPELLS.