Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 June, 02:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2nd time listening... this stuff fascinates me!! More of this vibe info please! 😉🎵😘🔔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
06 June, 12:59
Truly fascinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 June, 03:38
Or and D'Or

Amazing for a man with grade 5.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 June, 09:45
; )
GREAT VIBES 👍 👍

arba happihr @arba
01 June, 09:47
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Look at what our future now holds for us.
Travel like never imagined.
Great post. Thanks

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
01 June, 09:36

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 June, 09:26
The Suppression of Nikola Tesla's Work, Even His Name! - Mark Passio Presentation - YouTube

Full presentation - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2X6aPPoB9sMark Passio's website - http://whatonearthishappening.com/Mark Passio - WOEIH playlist - http:/...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 June, 09:14
Riding home from work I heard a commercial on the radio for The Greenville Men's Clinic. They now offer "acoustic wave" healing for ED. Talk about progress. Imagine most folks think its BS, we however, know it works👍

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
01 June, 09:05
If you're gunna vibrate something - make it the biggest - like the Planet.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 June, 07:52
I just can’t wrap my head around the brilliance of people in this world! 🤯

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
01 June, 07:35
So the rumor going around that The Wall could act as a conductor or tuning fork seems legit! I hope I live to see this and I hope all of these Monster 5G Towers go away or get repurposed!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 June, 09:05
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I was thinking about the wall, too!

Law & Physics @physics171
01 June, 07:23
Principles of Zero Point/ Vacuum Coherence Energy- Dan Winter, Elizabeth Donavan & Generation Zed - YouTube

Principles of ZeroPoint/ Vacuum Coherence Energy- Dan Winter, Elizabeth Donavan & Generation Zed , http://www.fractalfield.com/vacuumenergy http://ww...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 June, 07:07
nice explanation
give me more.
hit me!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 June, 06:18

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 June, 06:18
Great Stuff! saw video showing how sound could influence water by pouring it out of a tube and then bringing it back into the tube ... just by changing the decimal of the sound. Fascinating.

1:09:30 mark "Watch the Water" (Churches built over wells)
https://rumble.com/v16s285...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 June, 04:19

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 June, 03:56
Vibes are real.

arba happihr @arba
01 June, 07:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 June, 03:45
Vibes.

APL ⬆️ 9.19/10

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration. — Nikola Tesla

V = 22 > Current year > 4 > 1111 (The Great Awakening).
TS = 23:24 > 5:6 > 11 (See attached).
23 > PAIN > 5:5 > 10 (1010 Wins).
24 > 33 > [Them] > 6 > June.

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=4
https://qalerts.app/?n=5
https://qalerts.app/?n=6

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
01 June, 05:34
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Waiting for all of these wonderful things to come to fruition has been incredibly hard while enduring all of the rest of the world. I hope these types of things, advanced technologies that better our world, med beds, etc... are realized soon and that normal folks get the benefit out of it all. There is a world of wonderment out there, waiting for it to be realized has been painful for those long awake.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 June, 11:53
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
my thoughts exactly watched both tick tok videos and they seem to go perfectly.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 June, 01:51
432 Hz is the natural music of the universe that resonates with the human heart chakra and renews our DNA.
That is why we feel good and happy in nature.
The chirping of birds, the sound of sea dams, vibrates at 432 Hz in nature.

741 Hz - A frequency that can cleanse negative energies and toxins from our bodies. It is used for relaxation, healing and awakening intuition.
7 + 4 + 1 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
852 Hz - Frequency associated with light. It can be used for communication with higher beings, intuition and inner strength. It sensitizes and allows a return to the spiritual order.
8 + 5 + 2 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6
963 Hz - frequency of the pineal gland. It connects us to the source. This is the frequency of the light.
9 + 6 + 3 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 June, 05:47
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
2 pics

01 June, 01:50
417 Hz - A frequency that helps get rid of negative energies and unconscious blocks in our deep beliefs, unhealthy thought patterns, and bad habits.
4 + 1 + 7 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
528 Hz - The frequency that helps open our hearts brings peace and joy. DNA transformation.
5 + 2 + 8 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6
639 Hz - This frequency improves communication, understanding, tolerance and love. It can be used to generate positive energies and connect with a spiritual companion.
6 + 3 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

01 June, 01:50
174 Hz - This frequency is numbing, relieves pain and gives organs a sense of security and love.
1 + 7 + 4 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
285 Hz - A frequency that helps tissue regenerate, affects energy fields, gives energy to the body.
2 + 8 + 5 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6
396 Hz - A frequency that helps relieve guilt, anxiety, and sadness.
3 + 9 + 6 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

Cax SCx @Cax
01 June, 01:39
The Wall that Trump built. Not just a wall.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 June, 01:45
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
giant "tuning fork"...

01 June, 12:29
How about "I'm a shining star kinda vibes" ..... I'm trying to understand how powerful this truly is. Thanks VK I love this~

If you add up all the Solfeggio frequencies, you get the number 9.
174 + 285 + 396 + 417 + 528 + 639 + 741 + 852 + 963 = 4995 =
4 + 9 + 9 + 5 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9

I have the third Tesla number, 9. This is ancient knowledge.
Man is a star that shines in his body. This star will shine until it is released by its efforts.

If you are in love, this star will finally shine in you for a new life.
GOD IS ALWAYS WINNING

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 June, 01:47
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Ive been hearing that death is an illusion! Speaking the Truth from God's Word...the frequency of Truth destroys the fake news lies from the enemy! We are the news now...paint the picture...control the narrative!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 June, 12:05
Vibe
packet
energetics
Aether medium
Frequency Energy Frequency
Think waves in the water
Think wave energy

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 11:59
EVERYTHING, everything is energy1

Wow he splained it so that anyone could understand it.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 June, 12:00
Reminds me of that time on 11.11.18 that strange low frequency waves rippled around the earth every 17 seconds…

21 days later Q said, “Think WAVES”

nasty 123 @Nasty1
01 June, 12:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I did a thread on this years ago.
The Island that these Waves originated from Mayotte, i believe is a French Submarine communications station & they use ELF Waves, Extremely Low Frequency Waves to communicate with subs. These resonate at those wave lengths.
This was also around the time Q drops the post about the, Hunt For Red October.🧐👍

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 June, 08:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I had forgotten about that. So many things are in play and have been happening. It is mind boggling.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 May, 11:50
This is why I Love Nikola Tesla sooo much!
I’m glad that we’re finally at the point in time where the world truly understands just how important he was, and is for our technological advancement. ♾💗♾

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
31 May, 11:49
This “buckle up” thing is making more sense now! VIBES

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 May, 11:45
that is an awesome explanation

Cam Mac @campmac111
31 May, 11:44
Tolkien wrote (in the Sylmarillion) that the angels (aka Ainur) sang the universe into existence. They were co-creators. Perhaps it works both ways...the last trumpet ends the darkness while it establishes a beautiful new world...one where we are also co-creators.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 May, 11:47
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
ANGELS MANIFESTING WITH US

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 June, 03:54
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Tolkien had legends and myths from all over the world as inspiration. He probably combined then in a big story. Great researcher he was.