Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 11:24
Vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 June, 12:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How about "I'm a shining star kinda vibes" ..... I'm trying to understand how powerful this truly is. Thanks VK I love this~

If you add up all the Solfeggio frequencies, you get the number 9.
174 + 285 + 396 + 417 + 528 + 639 + 741 + 852 + 963 = 4995 =
4 + 9 + 9 + 5 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9

I have the third Tesla number, 9. This is ancient knowledge.
Man is a star that shines in his body. This star will shine until it is released by its efforts.

If you are in love, this star will finally shine in you for a new life.
GOD IS ALWAYS WINNING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
Ive been hearing that death is an illusion! Speaking the Truth from God's Word...the frequency of Truth destroys the fake news lies from the enemy! We are the news now...paint the picture...control the narrative!
01:47 AM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatzPajamas in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 June, 01:54
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Yes I have also heard several say death is an illusion. Disease is a mental thing. We are created in God's image..... so yes I have bigger understanding how Divine this truly is. I love this and friends like you who make the journey fun and united :)

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 June, 06:01
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
If death is an illusion....you know what that means!!! WooHoo!!!!!