Biden is real in the WH.

I believe he\'s an actor.

06:43 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
03 February, 06:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
GOD WON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Den @NikkiD
03 February, 10:24
The real Biden is too much of a national securty risk to be outside of a jail. Actor and there could be several. Those silicone masks are hot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 February, 10:08
and he's (whoever that Biden is) nowhere near the White House

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
03 February, 10:03
Well JOS did say you could put IT right in front of someone and they still wont SEE it. I have ppl around me starting to wake up and other look at me like I just got off the crazy bus. LOL

slick roq @slickroQ
03 February, 02:39
Biden is the Virtual "president."
Anything he does, he is allowed to do as a 5D Trump chess move, ie; XL pipeline.
Otherwise, anything he says is talk.

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
03 February, 12:16
It would be a sort of comedic justice if Biden was being played by George Carlin. They are similar in stature and coloring. George did have some humorous but realistic takes on politics.

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
03 February, 10:10
In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication
Jim Carey I think it was revealed would be playing Biden for this seasons "Saturday Night Live"? haha

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
02 February, 10:39
Trump said MANY times in his Rallies the weeks before election "Biden is shot". The real Joe Biden is dead.

FREEDOM FIGHTER @MERICA
02 February, 09:25
Don't know what to think anymore. I voted for he is real because that is good dementia acting if not. I have seen some pretty good evidence of a deep fake as well. So maybe he is so gone that they use cgi when possible. He is def not at the WH though!!!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
02 February, 09:18
Yes, Biden is an actor with a mask on and, what he's doing, it is done for people to wake up and see how life would be or have been under Biden's leadership...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 February, 09:08
That gives me hope!

Marley McCord @Marley808
02 February, 09:00
vibes are high! 🐸🍿

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 February, 08:34
3rd Option- They're all in on it! #plottwist #surprise #happyendings 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:31
Original Biden was "disappeared" shortly after the video of him bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired went viral. Replaced with a clone or an actor.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
02 February, 08:29
bad actor biden 😡

Soozie Q17 @Soozieq17
02 February, 08:08
An actor and a bad one!

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
02 February, 08:06
I clicked the wrong one on accident LOLOL !!! Byden is FAKE

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
02 February, 07:45
I don't think that is Joe we are even seeing. I think that is a body double. JMO

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 February, 07:41
5% given by AI at beginning of campaign..!!!

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
02 February, 07:37
Currently at 5% are Trolling Mosquitos

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 February, 07:34
I WILL TAKE [ B ] FOR 500 ALEX 😎

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 February, 07:31
Def an actor -- obviously not the same person, and too dumb to be real, even for a liberal

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 February, 07:24
He's shot! :)

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 07:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So direct are we tonight.😂

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 07:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So direct are we tonight.😂

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
02 February, 07:15
Someone needs to let him know that the mask was rolling up on the back of his neck the other day ! LOL!! And the wires were showing through!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
Post pics!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 February, 07:14
come on man. thats too easy

The Real One @Roksmyth
02 February, 07:14
Greatest show on earth🙌 We will prevail⚔️

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 07:19
In response The Real One to his Publication

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 07:05
Biden built his wall today! A wall of Executive Orders all over his desk, he is barely visable!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 February, 07:03
I year Delta, Q post 3862, check it out dated 2/14/20!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 February, 07:00
THERE IS NO JOE BIDEN.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 February, 07:19
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
He's Gonezo.

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Biden ate a tribunal bullet. you've seen 3 different Biden's. 2 still in effect.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
02 February, 06:57
Need more refills on popcorn! 🍿🍿🍿😉

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 February, 06:57
Actor. I can't even vote for the vibe check, I fight with this website daily, but I know they are working on it.