AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 12:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
31 May, 01:31
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
aqparton you may want to lose the three stars as they are suspect in non patriots. a lot of disinformation artist carry three stars. just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 01:33
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
do you think trump is nwo ?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
31 May, 01:44
Its a conversation that deserves MUCH more attention than it gets

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 01:45
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
now is that gonna be the punch in the gut , i hear about 🤔

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
31 May, 03:24
nothing will surprise me. ivanka was a young globalist graduate for WEF in 2014. I dont think daddy trump was not aware. hes part of the takeover im sure.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
interesting to see what happens.
03:46 PM - May 31, 2022
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it