Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 06:34
They stopped Gamestop because brokers put buy limits on the equity. Typical rigged system. They can't stop you from buying physical silver. It's the real achilles heel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Matthew in this post can reply
Ragia HRH @HRH
04 February, 08:14
In response Matthew Hansford to his Publication
Buying silver tonight. anyone knows if the grading of the coins matter? help please ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matthew Hansford @Matthew
04 February, 08:17
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
If you buy coins they are usually backed by the government which made them. Just buy from reputable dealers.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
02 February, 08:52
i would love one of these!

Matthew Hansford @Matthew
02 February, 07:39
Here is a picture of the back. I just went to the local store after work and seen this sitting in the case. It was an automatic buy. 2 oz. Sorry I don't know where to get anymore :(

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 February, 07:20
Alright, we all want one - where can we get this silver coin?

john barnett @VoiceForTheLittleGuy
02 February, 07:19

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
02 February, 07:14
jm bullion

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
02 February, 07:13
😍 I want one. where'd you get it?

Texshewolf :)~ @Texshewolf
02 February, 06:55
Love that one! 🤩 I have been given a few trinket pieces & coins throughout the years, but i purchased my 1st 5 oz of silver today! Have been meaning to invest in the past, but the events of the past few months have really made me decide to shift my financial strategy to make that happen now. I can only accumulate a little bit at a time, but every little bit counts! 👍😉🇺🇲

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
02 February, 06:53
Do you have a link?

Pura Vida @Justice9369
02 February, 06:48
Bad ass, where did you get that? i want one

Pura Vida @Justice9369

Pura Vida @Justice9369

Pura Vida @Justice9369

Pura Vida @Justice9369

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 06:37
Damn that's hot.