Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
They stopped Gamestop because brokers put buy limits on the equity. Typical rigged system. They can't stop you from buying physical silver. It's the real achilles heel.
06:34 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Suzie Q Surfs @SuzieQSurfs
03 February, 06:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Shoot yeah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
02 February, 10:11
I added since then 80 + OZ's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
02 February, 10:05
They said everyone should buy 4 one ounce coins so I bought 5 I just hope it helps the plan.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
02 February, 10:01
Just jumped on that train, wish I had done it earlier. Price of physical silver has increased quite a bit this week. I heard that silver is rarer than gold.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
02 February, 07:26
Bought 40 oz.

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
02 February, 06:53
the royal mint here in the UK had its feed to the live rates cut yesterday which meant no one could buy. it came back on again but not until much later when things had calmed down 🤔🤔 no coincidence im sure

Penny Nicholls @6sense
02 February, 06:48
I know nothing about stocks I wish I did I would have jumped in on GameStop! I bought 5 oz of silver a while back because I was into gemstones etc. which I still have thousands of but something feels off about buying silver now for reasons put it out. Idk just my gut feeling.

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
02 February, 06:50
it's not much but it's my personal fave :)

Brandon Pizzo @Pr0ph3T
02 February, 06:36
I saw your post earlier.. I bought 100 shares of SLV thinking i was doing my part yesterday to bring down these banks but youre saying that will have zero affect? how so? @ghostezra

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
02 February, 06:48
In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication
Oh sweetie, SLV shares are not the same as physical silver. SLV is essentially stock investment. Each share is sold to multiple investestors but without assets to cover the buyers. 😧 A Ponzi scheme.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
02 February, 10:12
In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication
yes buy real physical Silver delivered to your home
SLV is paper and it is part of their rigged game, they sell more SLV paper and don't have the silver to back it up. You can go to apmex.com to https://www.jmbullion.com
Or a local store

AuntFannys Pants @AuntFannysPants
02 February, 06:36
😉Done and done.

Matthew Hansford @Matthew
02 February, 06:34

Ali Beth @Albeth7
02 February, 08:52
In response Matthew Hansford to his Publication
i would love one of these!

Ragia HRH @HRH
04 February, 08:14
In response Matthew Hansford to his Publication
Buying silver tonight. anyone knows if the grading of the coins matter? help please ☺️