1776 ... @IGG1776
31 May, 01:08
🇺🇸 TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
Ummm.... I thought Military is the only way? Someone talk me off the fooking bridge please!
02:54 PM - May 31, 2022
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
31 May, 11:38
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Give it another 6 months to 10 years and go about doing your
home projects/vacations/visiting friends/pretending whatever
makes you at peace and relaxed...that is more important than
waiting out the Plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 04:08
If the fooking plan is to get you to where ALL hope is lost, then you fooking got me. Next step PLEASE.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
31 May, 03:50
That depends. Is it a big bridge or a wee bridge?

31 May, 03:57
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Does it really fooking matter? There has been a BIG ZERO on Red Pills. Zilch, Nada, Nothing.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 May, 03:44
Speaking as someone who jumped twice before (technically pushed the first time)....don't do it. Turn that frustration into ninja ultra maga. Get revenge on the sheep by dousing them with COLD HARD FACTS & wake them the shit up!

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
31 May, 03:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I've spent 16 years of my life trying to do this, it simply doesn't work. They actually get farther away, not closer. It's a mental thing to witness. Facts have no baring on what they believe. They don't openly admit it, but they do not care about facts.