Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 11:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
31 May, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, did you watch the new Top Gun movie? The sequel didn't ruin the orignal. I thought it was good and liked the how they had real camera views from inside cockpit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They did a great job with filming and camera angles. Tom Cruise being a Pilot made that easier. Felt good to see a Good Movie while keeping Patriotism high. This movie will do some magic overseas. Actually glad they didn't put China as the enemy because this movie can only help USA image to the Chinese people. Worldwide even. Exempt Tehran lol.
11:29 AM - May 31, 2022
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 June, 07:53

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
01 June, 10:12
😂🫶✨

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
31 May, 11:42
I was watching the numbers more closely
like 33 bullets left

but also their call signs.
Bob Flying with Phoenix

as an example.

Pay Back

Fan Boy

Coyote

ppl really do need to pay attention to the details more.

It was action packed.

ppl dont like giving the bad guys money by going to the movies
but i look at it as the good guys have seized everything
so the good guys are now getting the money

the up coming trailers..
very REDPILL for the sleeping public.

now go see dr strange 2
comms everywhere
(if you believe in the multiverse)😉

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 June, 08:18
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I had a different experience.The Doctor Strange movie is really dark. We saw it two weeks ago. Both my husband and I did not have a good feeling after it was over.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
31 May, 10:27
Watched it tonight, have to say it was really well done but I did spot a [33]. It’s in the canyon dogfight scene where it shows his final bullet count…I really hate it that I notice this 💩, ruins the vibe.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
04 June, 11:14
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 May, 09:15
oh Top Gun was Fabulous♥️i like that tom cruise had the little conversation before the movie began, ahhh the same music, still riding his motorcycle, numbers 55 on tag, he looked good but older as if he truly lived that life, and the jets and Speed, a little romance, clean enough for any age, and young ppl need to see, the pulling together as a team, skill that comes with age and experience, wanted to just hang and see again♥️♥️♥️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
31 May, 07:18
How many of those planes have you flown VK?
#classified

Ever done Mach 10.3 (or more)?

#extraclassified

Ps. How’s your cat? #classifiednotclassified but with worms.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
31 May, 06:06
I loved it! Reminded me of these.

Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
31 May, 06:03
in europe fhe american army dont look good and that film top gun will be viewed as americans praising them selves yes i know deepstate obama and co etc slaves in libya countless children dead in the middle east by american soliders wont be forgotten by just that movie movies brainwashed people for years

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
31 May, 05:03
Who was the bad guy in the movie? The 5th gen fighters, can't remember what they called them, aka the bogies looked to be Chinese. The symbol was a bit blurred when I caught it, but I thought China made sure they were not the bad guys in movies? The helocopter was Russian...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
31 May, 12:54

NEO ONE @Neo
31 May, 12:43
😏

31 May, 09:37
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
just saw today, expected wonderful, and darn even better than that, everything a movie should be, tom cruise is a damn good actor, points of nostalgia, some tears, the jets, the speed, the maneuvers, a bit of romance, his struggles, the rise above, Perfect♥️

DEAN ERICKSON @Just4Jesus
01 June, 03:04
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Are the White Hats getting the pulse of the Nation and released this movie as a gauge. It had a huge weekend and it appears the Patriots and most of America love our Military and are more patriotic than ever.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
31 May, 12:39

Tyler 316 @TWM316
31 May, 12:28
The first genuine movie we've had in a long time.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 May, 12:04
It was a great movie! However I’m hearing lots of comparisons to the first Top Gun movie, people saying they liked this one more. They are 36 years apart so comparing them seems crazy since the filming/editing processes are much more advanced now! I appreciated and enjoyed them both equally and if it wasn’t for the first Top Gun we wouldn’t have had this second one! ♥️🇺🇸♥️

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 May, 11:55
💧1229
Expand further.
Why are we making it public?
Blackwater USA.
Plausible deniability.
Planned.
The world is connected.
You have more than you know.
Q

going today, so glad to hear, yes guess so with his being a pilot would make a dfference, and the fact that its supports patriotism even better, had such a crush with the first one years ago, had everything that makes a good movie♥️

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 May, 11:51
I love Q movie triggers...😉💡😇

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
31 May, 11:48
SPEAKING ABOUT TEHERAN...
THEY ARE WORLD ONLY OWNERS OF BEST USA FIGHTER JETS EVER MADE IN USA...

https://nationalinterest.o...

https://nationalinterest.o...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
F-15 is iconic.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 May, 11:41
I was a 16 year old Lifeguard in Austun Texas when Top Gun was released Summer of 86!!

All the Male Lifeguards ended up with Buzz Cuts and each had a Top Gun Name! 🤣😂🤣 Iceman, Mav, Goose etc! They had EVERY LINE Memorized.

Praying this Summer Teens get on that same Band Wagon and worship this movie (if they worship anything other than God), so Done with Thug Look! 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 May, 11:40
My husband, an ex Navy NFO of the EA6-B-jams radars (where I met him) not a fighter pilot, loves this stuff. He always has "the need for speed", now loves flying the old prop planes.
He saw the movie in IMAX in Vegas which would be awesome to see. He said he liked it better than the first movie. We've been watching the trailer forever! He's taking me to see it when he gets back home, can't wait.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 May, 11:40
"Exempt" Terhan?

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 May, 11:37
wS it real Tom cruise. lol. heard hes fooked

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 May, 11:31
Rumors are that Maverick was dead the entire time. It was all a death dream. What do you think?