Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 June, 02:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hummm ... who/what was filming ... 🤔

fetchin awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
01 June, 09:13
Awesomeness total Superdome💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 June, 07:22
❤️So cool❤️ and so ready 🙏

Buckled in ! Let's goooooooooooooo👊

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
01 June, 06:15
love you

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 June, 06:13

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 June, 06:12

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
01 June, 05:49
goosebumps!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
01 June, 12:36
I'll stay on the ground.
;)

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
31 May, 10:02
My friend just retired from many years in the Air Force. He got his "special ride" for retirement on the plane flying over our region doing fly overs for Memorial Day. His wife posted a pic of him flying over her during a low altitude run over the river while bagpipes were playing Amazing Grace. An amazing moment for everyone in our town.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 May, 09:27
how can you not get excited watching them fly those jets every which way, upside down, swerving, his struggle to do what he loves with no desire to teach, but he was exactly who was needed, yep had some tears too, like old school movie♥️

Sista Sue @SC18835410
31 May, 09:09
I’m not a scientist (or a pilot) but wouldn’t the book on his leg at least move a LITTLE through this maneuver? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
31 May, 09:56
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
They all have them and they are usually strapped onto their leg.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 May, 09:00
. 🙏🏼🥰

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
31 May, 08:50
so fisheye lense though.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 08:45
Nana gonna watch it free when it hits the movie stick.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 08:44
Nana's most favorite movies are ALWAYS the ones with a badass good guy that wins the day!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 May, 09:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
oh and he is a badass♥️

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 May, 08:44
Tom Cruise asked everyone in the Telluride Theatre to leave so he can watch the movie alone but everyone already paid... guess what happened? Entitled People are evil.

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
31 May, 05:11
Ready for the flip.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
31 May, 03:27
God bless you and all our glorious military and veterans

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 May, 03:09
Video length = 34

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
31 May, 01:14
I Fooked my life up so phucking bad, ThanQ you for sharing. My dream was this and now I am OBLIVION. God Bless you ALL!

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
31 May, 01:04

Very Cool

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
31 May, 12:38
Well look at that now the MSM is covering the Sussman case

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
31 May, 12:31
Inverted.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 May, 03:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
No really we were, I took a polaroid😎

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
31 May, 12:09
this looks amazing but think i just felt🤢🤮 5 seconds in...could be the fear of heights kicking in. Must be an great feeling of freedom if you can stomach it.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
31 May, 12:06
"OW!" A classic...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 May, 11:50
This shit gives me a rush. I need to BUY this movie as soon as possible. Screw theaters.......

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 May, 11:50
Flying a jet looks easy.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
31 May, 11:37
That is absolutely cool but that view is amazing! 💙Thanks VK :)

Anne Kats @anneanon1
31 May, 11:36
Imagine Dragons - Thunder (Lyrics) - YouTube

Connect with me:Fanpage : https://www.facebook.com/RachelGardnerMusic/Email: rachelhann04@gmail.comSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2iEAMCE5j5PF7s...