JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 09:08
You are in for a Ruff Ride Truth seeker.

Everything is going to be ok but you MUST listen to what @vincentkennedy is telling you. You must obey His Word. He is helping you escape The Matrix. Listen to this video again. Then listen to it a third time. The End Won't Be For Everyone.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 12:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
8:08>88
Breaking the eights

Someone else we know teaches in Parables, well a couple of somebodies really.

I know you see the numbers right off in every thing my fren, but for me it is not the numbers I see it is the heart strand the energies.

Gotta earn some more coins today more ppl need help b4 the EOM>

Yall have fun back later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You never quit. 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 08:05
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🤔What would be the fun of quitting?

Nana is having a REAL issue with this time speeding up shit!
I didnt have enough hours in the day before, now it is insane!

It is never boring here.
I have never really understood why anyone would ever be bored unless they were confined to a wheel chair or something.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
As one who still needs a wheelchair...and can only walk around the kitchen to get what i need and the shower....which both kick my butt....i can tell u...im still here everyday fighting for my right to party with u beautiful American Patriotic anons!!!! I will NEVER let u guys down!✋ ....and will be out of that wheelchair entirely soon enuff to keep up with u all! ......and welcome to my world...ur world....our world! A Whole New World my loves!!!!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡....and anyone who is scared....get behind me!....im a badass motherf#cker! Trust me.🤨
08:28 AM - May 31, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it