JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 11:55
Think Biggest. We are already in 5th Density. Most just don't know it yet. This is about Timelines. This is about Time Travel. This is about Frequency and Vibration. This is about Ascension. Where Do You Want To Go Today Truth seeker? The Choice To k noW Will Be Yours.

#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 12:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I agree JFK Fan. Victory is ours. To quote John Lemon: War is over.....if u want it. ....one of my biggest disappointments i ever had was when i realized John was a lefist tool of the shitheads. But i take solice in knowing that John was no idiot and he realized it too. I love the Beatles almost as much as ilove kittens!!! ....and thats alot.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
I think you will be VERY happy to hear that he is still with us :)
03:34 PM - May 30, 2022
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 10:20
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
He knows hun, calls them "The Gone With The Wind" group

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 May, 11:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh I know JrFAn knows :) .. was responding to the other posterβ€”Ive sat behind the Front Row Joes πŸ™‚

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 04:34
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
When i first found a vid discussing Q posts...it was a guy i never saw again...giggle...but he was focusing on JFK Jr....i was amazed to find after doing my own research for wks...that there was no reason to believe He died...besides msm reports. By then i was. well into Q posts...both keeping up with new posts...and catching up wih the first ones. May '18 i started...took months to catch up cuz im a deep researcher even aside from what was posted. As a history student im well versed in the lies.πŸ˜‘....so Truth was easy to grasp. So i believed JFK was alive from very early on...im certain of it! I love that man and so does DJT! Cant wait to see how He wil be revealed!!! Happy times to be sure! Thanks for giving me an opening to tell that piece of my history.πŸ˜‰πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 May, 04:46
agreed! so much to sort through. do a little digging on Steve Jobs 117 πŸ˜‰

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 12:48
Thank you for sharing. And thank you for your hard work. You're more important than you know is not just a catchphrase. I think about JFK and Jr. and The Maestro a lot. I want to know how- exactly- Sr. formulated this besides the Biblical Prophecy and numbers angle. The words are the Spell so maybe their white numbers spells simply defeated the Cabal/ Satanic elite in a number's chess battle. It is God's algorithm and God doesn't lie, (unless "disinformation is necessary"), lol.