JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Think Biggest. We are already in 5th Density. Most just don't know it yet. This is about Timelines. This is about Time Travel. This is about Frequency and Vibration. This is about Ascension. Where Do You Want To Go Today Truth seeker? The Choice To k noW Will Be Yours.

#FamiliaIsEverything
11:55 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
02 June, 11:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well... one of VK's favorite words comes to mind.... the word is FOOKED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
30 May, 03:11
treba urobiť prieskum 💥💯👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 12:03
I agree JFK Fan. Victory is ours. To quote John Lemon: War is over.....if u want it. ....one of my biggest disappointments i ever had was when i realized John was a lefist tool of the shitheads. But i take solice in knowing that John was no idiot and he realized it too. I love the Beatles almost as much as ilove kittens!!! ....and thats alot.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 12:27
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Here Comes The Son Truth seeker.

https://youtu.be/KQetemT1s...

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 May, 03:34
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I think you will be VERY happy to hear that he is still with us :)