JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 May, 11:55
Think Biggest. We are already in 5th Density. Most just don't know it yet. This is about Timelines. This is about Time Travel. This is about Frequency and Vibration. This is about Ascension. Where Do You Want To Go Today Truth seeker? The Choice To k noW Will Be Yours.

#FamiliaIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 12:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I agree JFK Fan. Victory is ours. To quote John Lemon: War is over.....if u want it. ....one of my biggest disappointments i ever had was when i realized John was a lefist tool of the shitheads. But i take solice in knowing that John was no idiot and he realized it too. I love the Beatles almost as much as ilove kittens!!! ....and thats alot.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 May, 10:27
JR the son coming soon πŸ•ŠπŸ’– msm must fall first .

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 04:59
Wow im honored by ur post JFK Fan....i hope to play that song for u one day on gutar! I share a b-day with Paul 6/18... but im afeared hes a leftist tool to this day. I saw the hidden gesture Paul did...or should i say Faul....idk, but if is not Paul...he wrote many of my favorite Beatle songs. I go round and round about that. Well i always said...when it comes to music i love...i will have my heart broken many times over....we all will.πŸ€•...im sickened by that thought....think of the kids who love these vampires and monsters. Anyway JFK Jr Fan....ilove ur name! Be well and God Bless.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 12:30
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I'm very curious about what becomes of all of the music. Can't wait til the credits roll. Near-everything was broadcast is dissonant frequency... aaand I love it. I have near-perfect memory for song lyrics and know literally thousands of songs by heart, from every era and genre. I have used music a lot since the beginning as a pressure release from all of the heavy content we're consuming, more recently some fun with gematria comms... It's a language we all share and love. The Beatles produced an immense catalog of beautiful work. Guess who owned their catalog. Michael Jackson. What a small world. I learned the entire Thriller album in High School in under a day. I was obsessed. Same with Prince. Motown, Metal, Big Big Band, Jazz, classical... (one of my closest friends in HS learned Metallica Master Of Puppets lead guitar part in one night the day it came out on an eighth of crappy weed and some cheap beer and I can confirm that story because I was there- I trolled Thom Yorke hard Su