Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 07:08
Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
You probably won't read this as you have so many responses, but, last night I watched a movie about a little girl who believed in miracles. She simply prayed to God to heal others & they were healed. As a young girl it was easy for her to just believe, no questions asked. In the end she told others it wasn't her who healed them it was God using her to heal.
This morning with my first cup of coffee, I see this video. I'm tearing up. Someone is speaking to me, through movies/videos to just believe, just listen to that voice.

You put out some of the most thought provoking videos/messages.
When I watch them, I don't see cryptic messages, I just see them for what they are simply telling us.

This one really touched me for some reason.
09:50 AM - May 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Denese Pipe @Denese
31 May, 07:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I saw that movie with my grandchildren and I loved that they started asking me questions and telling me what they learned in Church.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 May, 11:56
Now look at the numbers 777.

Divine guidance can be found in the number 777. It’s yours as a thank you for all your hard work. In recognition of your efforts, you have received the love and support of your guardian angels. As an indication of assistance and motivation on your spiritual path, angel number 777 shows itself in your life.

Angel number 777 is a sign of God’s compassion and mercy, so take advantage of it and rejoice in its significance. Because this number appears before you, it’s time for a soul-searching examination of the amount of effort you’ve put into your goals.

Angel number 777 is a sign that the entire Universe is supporting you on your spiritual journey, even if you are really confused about your current situation.

Even your timestamp Q 950 agrees,
Trust the plan.
Full control.
Q

30 May, 02:58
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
OMG I didn't even notice that! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for this! I always forget to look at the numbers!!!!!!
You're an angel sent from above 💞
I will cherish these words🙏

31 May, 12:30
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Angela, I keep reading this and just read it again. First I noticed your name has Angel in it and last name ❤️. How wonderful to gave that name.
Secondly I just realized that a woman named Angela has been trying to contact me via email with angelic readings. Says she’s a psychic.

I don’t know the meaning yet

Also forgot to ask the meaning of the number 29?

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
30 May, 11:46
Everything happens for a reason. We are All connected and Everything we do affects another in some way. We have All forgotten this in one way or another and we are shown some things a little more obvious to make us realuze this.
I hope you have a very blessed day...
💚🌟💚

30 May, 03:07
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Our aura's/energies connect. Ever meet someone for the first time & know instinctively whether you like them or not? I do all the time. Gotta get outside now, it's a nice day for a change here!

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
30 May, 10:59
me too. tears streaming. sensitive hearts ❤️

30 May, 11:09
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
Very true, hadn't even finished my cup of coffee yet & I'm crying watching this. I think because this man, telling this story, & the way he told it, was so touched by this event. He knew there was a higher power in control that day. When an event happens to you like this, there is no denying that God's hand was there. My daughter experienced this on 9/11 who was saved that day. It changed her forever. My mother always felt a guardian angel was protecting her.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
30 May, 10:57
Have a feeling that VK reads everything.

30 May, 11:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Honestly, I don't know how he keeps up with hundreds of replies. He gets so many. Maybe he is out of this world? I just know that I like his videos he puts out. I don't always understand them but this one got to me. Perhaps because it was the storytelling of this man, the music, or the scenery, it was heart felt & real, it touched & changed his life.

... Fighter @Fighter
30 May, 10:20

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
30 May, 10:19
❤️🙏

30 May, 10:38
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 10:04

30 May, 10:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I never expected so many to read this. Must be really syncing with others today. We are truly a special group of souls.