Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
01 June, 02:31
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
The coffee scam is multi-faceted. Want to know how really evil Corporate Coffee really is? See the documentary Black Gold.
https://vimeo.com/ondemand...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sgt. Craft @PunisherUSMC
01 June, 11:21
I do not buy from starbucks but that does not mean that other brands do not do the same thing. Trust no one when it comes to money, especially big name brands they are all out to get your ass. They probably do it with other items as well ,other than drinks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 June, 09:34
So basically, you're paying for thicker cardboard,
in a narrower configuration.

Lovely.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 May, 10:17
I'm so glad I hate that brand and always have...
Liars and thieves.!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 May, 02:50
So damn funny!!! thx!!!!!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 May, 02:08
no wonder they have all those weird names
total cheaters!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
30 May, 01:49
Wow... thanks for sharing!