SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
The Kennedy Family In Color|| Soldier God Bless Camelot - YouTube

This is a tribute to the Kennedy Family with colorized photos of them. I know I have made a couple of these but they all have new photos so enjoy. Colorized ...

12:28 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 01:09
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Had a pleasant surprise today trying to find the dog beach in Asbury Park. My husband's yelled out look, there's JFK! There in a park was a sculpture of him. I said a quick prayer and smiled for the rest of the day :).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 01:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙂husband yelled I meant to say .
. I need an edit feature so bad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
30 May, 01:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Very cool!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
30 May, 12:43
Blue is the third primary color. It spiritually signifies the Healing Power of God. It is the most sublime subject and color which biblically represents the Word of God. The 15th Chapter of Numbers, verses 38-41 denote this biblical meaning of blue (fringe of the borders a ribband of blue).

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
30 May, 12:41
Purple as a color in the Bible represents wealth or royalty. Purple dye was made from the blood of tiny sea snails from the Mediterranean Sea. Wearing purple symbolizes royalty, grandeur, independence, wisdom, devotion, extravagance, pride, and creativity, just to mention a few.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 May, 12:33
Impeccably done. Great family, REAL patriots. RESPECT to them.