Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 12:45
Found out through my wife that someone very close to me is following a woman on Instagram that posts Q drops.

I never thought I’d see something like this happen. Now it is.

Don’t underestimate the importance of being an Anon. The internet is like throwing millions of bottles with messages inside them, into the sea. Then the bottles randomly show up on the right person’s shore and they open the bottle and read your message. They then spread the message to others.

If you feel like giving up, remember that. All of your messages are so important.

More than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
"The present is the echo of the past, and the future will be the reflection of the present. It is not sufficient to think only of the present moment; one should also think where it comes from and where it goes. Every thought that comes to mind, every impulse, every word one speaks, is to a person like a seed, a seed which falls in this soil of life, and takes root. And in this way one finds that nothing is lost; every good deed, every little act of kindness, of love, done to anybody, will some day rise as a plant and bear fruit." ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan
04:41 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft., click on at the bottom under it