Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 May, 01:25
One of these don't belong.

Bacon

Ketchup

Cheese

Egg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
28 May, 09:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Really VK? How's that supposed to a Q? I'm Southern. Ketchup goes on almost everything. 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 May, 03:19
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
am deep south, no ketchup on my bacon egg cheese, but yep on burgers fries

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
29 May, 10:56
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
We may be neighbors! Might be aging myself, but my childhood breakfast was always egg, grits, bacon (+ketchup), toast sandwiches. Still have family that can't have a meal w/o ketchup. Agree w/you though, I limit my intake to fries these days.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
love families who love food, grow it, get in the kitchen, share it at a big table, inside, outside🤍
03:32 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it