Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 May, 03:33
Fuck public school!

Fuck em!

If your kid is in one, you’re a fucking dumb ass!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 May, 06:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Walkin in first day, not kidding was like what kinda BS is this, so not kidding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
28 May, 11:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agree- my first day walking into middle school felt like I walked into jail!

29 May, 07:17
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Yep, in kindergarten, teacher asked if we had any questions first day. I said yes, can I leave now? lol She said you'll be doing this for twelve more years, I said we shall see about that.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
Lol - I remember my first day of kindergarden - not wanting my mother to leave me. At 5-years-old my intuition was correct - lol!
12:51 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RACHELJO1 in this post can reply
29 May, 09:13
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
For real, cause it was always intended to be, what it is now, frog in boiling water scenario, they always planned to go straight filth. PLUS get folks used to taking orders. So they would work their eight hour days for fiat.