Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Fuck public school!

Fuck em!

If your kid is in one, you’re a fucking dumb ass!
03:33 PM - May 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 May, 10:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Attended my first local ISD board meeting a week ago. It is a battle in there. Those liberals on the board are stone cold and have no interests of children. The filth in public schools is so shocking to an adult mind, so imagine the trauma and indoctrination on young children. Talked to a few parents, more than 5000 children left the isd this year. Wish it was 100%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 May, 09:07
You're the best, DoQ+!! I agree. 😂 😂 😂
Kids should be learning Agriculture, survival skills, living off the land ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 May, 07:09
We live “out” here. There are home school networks that help each other with curriculum. These kids are brilliant, polite and respectful. (I recorded President Trump’s Wyoming rally so I can watch later). People could also pool their money for a great teacher’s salary and have small one room schools again.

wht 2.0 @wht
28 May, 10:16
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Home/private schooling has literally exploded post covid ... one of the more important threads of the silver lining of the dark clouds of the lockdowns

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 May, 06:54
Walkin in first day, not kidding was like what kinda BS is this, so not kidding.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
28 May, 11:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agree- my first day walking into middle school felt like I walked into jail!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 May, 05:29
Only agree with the 2 first sentences on this one DoQ. It´s not always easy for parents who are struggling to finde alternative solutions: it requires mental surplus and many don´t have it (multiple reasons ). I´m a nurse in a "rich " country with so many benefits (education , hospitals, doctors...for free) and still ...I meet a lot of people who are struggling. I can´t imagine right now in the US . So sad. I pray everyday for a better world for EVERYBODY .

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 May, 07:22
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
No kidding it’s not easy.

So if something is hard you just “roll with it?”

All the things that are good, are usually really difficult to do.

Most of this is faith based.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 June, 12:02
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I agree. There are single parents workig two jobs just to put food on the table. It's a ficious cycle the cabal has forced mothers to work because of inflation, medical bills, insurance, taxes, you name it. Not all have the means to do it. The system is broke and needs to be shut down and fixed!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 May, 04:34
I've been begging my daughters to get my grandsons the hell out of there. They are worried about their paychecks, losing their homes and the cost of living. Only 1 daughter lives near me. They have agreed at least to this--no college indoctrination and will push trade school. I'm realizing this Greenma will have to do it...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 May, 04:18
3 of my kids dropped out. Ended up getting their GED/HighSet for employment...

I wasnt really happy at the time they dropped out but understanding everything happens for a reason Im glad they did.

Trying to get them to realize this indoctrination shit with my grandkids is another fight within itself...

But they get some schooling from PaPa when they spend the night. They are beconing very good a questioning things and looking at everything from all angles.

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 May, 04:05
i can teach your kids useless animal facts online if you want

hope saxton @Scribe11
28 May, 04:00
Keeping your child safe is paramount. Neither their bodies, nor brains are safe in these evil institutions.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
28 May, 03:51
100%
Yet i get called a dumb ass for homeschooling & not allowing my kid to "socialize".
Trust she has better social skills than most.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 May, 03:38
nothing but commie brainwashing centers

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 May, 03:36
Thank you for Saying it. 💯 Absolutely! The worst form of Child Abuse

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
28 May, 03:35
Sadly not a unilateral decision of an awake perent facing woke opposition.