Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 May, 08:04
A service member salutes while helping to place U.S. flags at every gravesite at Arlington National Cemetery, Va., during Flags In, May 26, 2022. The pre-Memorial Day tradition to honor the nation’s fallen heroes dates to 1948.
*Photo Credits: Elizabeth Fraser, Army

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
28 May, 08:36
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
“Flags in.” Always brings back incredibly fond and heart felt memories for when I was there stationed in The 3rd US Infantry Regiment — The Old Guard. Every soldier does this no matter your rank. Honor Guard salute o7 🫡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 May, 08:43
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
No matter how many times I stood honor guard (all funerals) I always cried. First one tear, then another... a wipe of the sleeve across the face. Recover a bit and look around to make sure nobody saw...
Lost friends in active duty (5 years) and also while I was in fire service (12 years). And a salute o7 right back at you. Be well friend!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 May, 08:48
Thank you for your service. My Dad was a marine. He had military funeral. played taps then gun fire. Most proud part of his funeral.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
You are welcome, and thank you for being supportive.
I bet that was something to see. He went home!
God bless, Teresa.
08:51 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 May, 09:06
Yes he did. No more suffering for him. Died at 49. pancretic cancer. Glad the suffering ended. I’ll always support the Military. They have my upmost respect for all they have sacrificed. WWG1WGA