Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 May, 08:04
A service member salutes while helping to place U.S. flags at every gravesite at Arlington National Cemetery, Va., during Flags In, May 26, 2022. The pre-Memorial Day tradition to honor the nation’s fallen heroes dates to 1948.
*Photo Credits: Elizabeth Fraser, Army

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
28 May, 08:36
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
“Flags in.” Always brings back incredibly fond and heart felt memories for when I was there stationed in The 3rd US Infantry Regiment — The Old Guard. Every soldier does this no matter your rank. Honor Guard salute o7 🫡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
No matter how many times I stood honor guard (all funerals) I always cried. First one tear, then another... a wipe of the sleeve across the face. Recover a bit and look around to make sure nobody saw...
Lost friends in active duty (5 years) and also while I was in fire service (12 years). And a salute o7 right back at you. Be well friend!
08:43 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 May, 08:48
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for your service. My Dad was a marine. He had military funeral. played taps then gun fire. Most proud part of his funeral.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 May, 08:51
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
You are welcome, and thank you for being supportive.
I bet that was something to see. He went home!
God bless, Teresa.