Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 01:32
Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 May, 12:22
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thanks, Martin, very well done. ❤️
I have been giving bottles of NAC (along w Vit D, C, Quercetin & zinc) to all my sleeping, brainwashed family and friends for months. I just tell them it’s an ‘immune booster’ (which it is), without going into the graphene oxide situation, which they would reject like hell.

Our bodies are pretty good at clearing graphene oxide, with time. But if they keep getting boosters, they will reload themselves with the GO. Still, NAC can only help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 01:59
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Immediately after NAC was reported by the good guys, that it was a covid fighter, the FDA banned it and tried to get vitamin companies to take it off the market. And some companies did take it off their shelves. It was hard to obtain then.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
yes, it was. I looked everywhere in my town for it, finally ordered it from online Walmart of all places
06:41 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it