Only people mentioned by Modusponus in this post can reply
Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
03 February, 10:24
In response Modus Ponus to his Publication
This has been debunked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 07:33
nice place to raise children, even if they aren't yours, or if they are rented, or if they are sexually assaulted daily

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 12:38
The family photo looks normal. Big Mike Michelle, whatever. We know the truth. BUT WTH is that on the hill? what is THAT?!!😳 Strange shape, metal structure? 🤔

Roddie Fleming @Subvet
03 February, 12:42
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Epstein island

Lorretta Phillips @lorsuegirl53
02 February, 10:50
Barry!!

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
02 February, 10:45
oh my...........

JCis Qing @JCisQing1776
02 February, 10:18
what i want to know is where are Michael's pregnancy photos? baby bump photos? baby photos? you know... the ones that are plastered all over social media when theyre born... or on birthdays? i feel the info is starting to come like a flood...

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 09:50
Kinda looks photoshopped...

Pray4the Children @Gna411
02 February, 09:46
Very telling pic collage

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
02 February, 09:38
Photoshopped

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 February, 08:48
hmmm. I woder if that was a coincidence

Just Diana @Diana19
02 February, 08:30
These children need all of our prayers, Only God will be able to heal the scars that the adults in their lives have caused for them. God Bless the children, present them with the clarity to see how evil this life has been. Heal their wounds. Amen

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 February, 08:49
In response Just Diana to her Publication
God and the med beds

NEO ONE @Neo
02 February, 08:29
Fake

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 08:28
It may be a faked photo, but those two girls the Obama's purchased for $400,000 from their parents underwent SRA horrors. Count on it.

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
02 February, 06:51
Super fake. Debunked last year.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
03 February, 12:36
In response Carla Harmon to her Publication
There's military software that can figure this out monkeywerks is the guy to do it. You should see what he did with his birth certificate. Def Fake 8 different ways. I've seen young Mike. Looks real... But Debunked & The New Normal are two MSM buzz words that trigger me. I now assume the TOTAL opposite whenever I hear either... ✌️

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 06:45
How long were these two girls molested? We know Hunter had his way.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 06:43
So Epstein arranged the two young girls for Obama. Oh my, that's a bish. Judge Roberts too! Oh my, the chit is going to hit the fan.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
02 February, 06:06
Good catch!

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
02 February, 05:54
shadows look legit

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 February, 05:54
STOP posting photoshopped shiite

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
02 February, 05:52

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 February, 06:01
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
I haven't figured out how to read this analysis. Can you explain it?

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
02 February, 05:50

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
02 February, 05:55
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
What's this I am confused, doctored?