Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 02:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
And you are aware of it. Think about the Normies. They want nothing to do with it. Total block.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
it happened so easily to me and i try and tell my story as often as possible cause it can easily happen to anyone. i met a guy online simple as that, he was a minion of a network. they start drugging you slowly with ghb and then vaginally with things like meth i onow peoplr ask how did you not know but it happens mote often than most realize. i thought i was going crazy but then found that its part of it and was about to be sold off in the betwork never to be heard from again. theres a lot more to the story and Many Many involved and most survivors have Layers to their stories due to how many are involved but my story starts off relatively tame and digestivable to most normies so i use it when i can to inform others but the deeper my story goes the more ‘unreal’ it seems
04:37 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LeLe John, click on at the bottom under it