Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 May, 05:08
So, there was active shooter training at the #Uvalde , TX high school just days (March 21st) ahead of the attack....and since then the post has been deleted from Facebook.

Weird, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
26 May, 05:22
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
3,2,1. ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Or is it all fake and the 'training' was when everything was filmed?
03:48 PM - May 27, 2022
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 May, 04:11
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Good Point. The video I saw of parents outside being arrested was very peculiar to me. I had more questions after viewing it. It just didn't look right and the more I think about It, it wasn't right. None of it adds up.

Water Mark @Watermark
27 May, 05:08
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
High school students have smart phones, are ballsy and/or stupid enough to record while being attacked, and are tech savvy enough to share RT videos on SM. Grade school children seldom have phones. They trust their teachers and are helpless while confined by the school system within and the police system outside.

This is the level of my cynicism in 2022.