Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 May, 05:08
So, there was active shooter training at the #Uvalde , TX high school just days (March 21st) ahead of the attack....and since then the post has been deleted from Facebook.

Weird, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
27 May, 03:48
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Or is it all fake and the 'training' was when everything was filmed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 May, 04:11
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Good Point. The video I saw of parents outside being arrested was very peculiar to me. I had more questions after viewing it. It just didn't look right and the more I think about It, it wasn't right. None of it adds up.

26 May, 09:38
Countdown to something much bigger? I think so.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 May, 03:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Agreed