Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Going to be HOT in AZ today.
Hard to believe they are still clearing the snow from Going to the Sun road in Glacier Park, MT.
12:38 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
28 May, 11:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
We live there NOW! We hike looking down into Glacier. It is beautiful! Glacier is 20 mi from our house as the crow flies. So we snowmobile out of our driveway 1st wk of April most yrs! God's Country for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 May, 12:17
amazing so much snow, very seldom see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
28 May, 12:00
Lived in Montana 25 yrs and you never know what you will get. But best life ever. Mountains, hiking, fresh air, good people, that is until people from coastal areas moved in. They are destroying it day by day. Same thing with Wyoming. Once so peaceful and no one even knew it was a place until their states went to hell.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 May, 06:54
wow

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 May, 02:44
And in other AZ news:

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
27 May, 01:02
i moved from Montreal to Mexico and i have to admit. i DO NOT miss snow

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
27 May, 12:43
My favorite place on Earth. Logan's Pass is worth every mile.

Meanwhile in AZ & TX...

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
27 May, 01:02
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
lol this is a good one

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 May, 01:12
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Believe it or not, but I lived there for 17 years.😎

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 May, 12:42
WOW THAT IS A LOT OF SNOW ..................