Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
26 May, 09:00
I think this to myself all the time but I don't think I've ever actually said it...

I FOOKING love all of you. I mean that.

These last few years have been been some of the hardest, yet rewarding years of my life.

While we may not agree on everything, I respect the tenacity and the courage to do what we do.

Connecting with people like you... Fighting beside you. Has given me a breath of hope for the future.

You guys make me laugh and you make me proud. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
And your words bring tears to my eyes!

What you said. These last years some of the hardest -- yet most rewarding years of life. AMEN

It is such an honor to have gotten to "know" you, and each and every Anon Patriot.

I will stand beside you, growing ever taller and stronger, in this war against Unspeakable Evil.

We were born for this time.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
09:07 AM - May 27, 2022
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
27 May, 09:10
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Awww. Such an amazing family we have.

You're so awesome, Radiant. You always interact and comment with my posts. I appreciate you and your support so much. 💞⭐️💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 09:13
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️AMBER❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️