Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
I think this to myself all the time but I don't think I've ever actually said it...

I FOOKING love all of you. I mean that.

These last few years have been been some of the hardest, yet rewarding years of my life.

While we may not agree on everything, I respect the tenacity and the courage to do what we do.

Connecting with people like you... Fighting beside you. Has given me a breath of hope for the future.

You guys make me laugh and you make me proud. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
09:00 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 October, 10:54
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
love you too girl! I love that I found my like minded people who love God family and country. We are all cut from the same cloth. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
26 October, 07:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 October, 07:32
So glad to be here with all of you.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
26 October, 07:27
Ditto

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 October, 07:26
I totally second this👆🏻..every word❤️❤️❤️

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 09:07
And your words bring tears to my eyes!

What you said. These last years some of the hardest -- yet most rewarding years of life. AMEN

It is such an honor to have gotten to "know" you, and each and every Anon Patriot.

I will stand beside you, growing ever taller and stronger, in this war against Unspeakable Evil.

We were born for this time.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
27 May, 09:10
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Awww. Such an amazing family we have.

You're so awesome, Radiant. You always interact and comment with my posts. I appreciate you and your support so much. 💞⭐️💞

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
27 May, 08:57
Absolutely AMBER! WWG1WGA

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 May, 10:43
❤️

27 May, 08:04
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
💞⭐️💞

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 May, 10:43
ditto

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 May, 10:41
WWG1WGA💖👊 thanQ for standing shoulder to shoulder with us 😊

27 May, 08:05
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 May, 10:39
You are welcome, and thanks to you!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 May, 10:21
agree...i was lost until i found this group.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
26 May, 10:07

26 May, 10:12
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
🙌