Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 May, 01:44
Either the switch will be flipped or we’re all gonna get REKT.

I vote for the switch flip!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It’s time; we can only keep Babylon off our backs and our social relationships in suspended animation for so long. Normies have been given every possible opportunity to take the gentle awakening route.
04:56 AM - May 27, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 May, 07:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
AGREED! I vote for SERIOUS FIREWORKS.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 May, 07:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I’m ready to shove that huge red suppository up some peoples @$$ like YESTERDAY!

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
27 May, 01:05
Yes I agree! Its all out there! If you are not awake by now you are choosing to ignore it all! Unfortunately I have a friends that STILL do not have a clue.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 May, 12:49
preach it Martin Amen bro 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 May, 07:43
Agreed!!!! It’s time to drop the hammer on these scumbags!!! Playtime is over. God help any UN troop who thinks he’s coming on my soil and telling me what to do. This is it, get your big boy pants on everybody, shits about to get real!!