LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Just happened to recall this timeline of 2 ladies who won Ms. Universe fr PI. 1st 2015, & 2018. The team knew that I have watched this pageant contest since teen yrs, not that I'm ever wishing to enter, but just love the process of selection, not just for beauty but for intelligence & heart's calling-mission statement etc. What are the odds, that they were wearing the color & themes for me to be triggered in time. Blue as the Blue Ray GK worn by Pia, and red for volcano theme dress of Mt. Mayon by Catriona, bc that became part of my mission/hunt is to restore Ancient Lemurian volcanic regions fr AK/HI to west coast & some dormant ones (Old Atlantis) in the east coast. Trump may have sold the pageant in '15 since owning it in '96, but I'm sure he still had something to do w/ the BTS trigger events to activate his grd crew.✨
11:07 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
20 June, 08:43
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Don't her fingers look abnormally long?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 June, 08:46
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
It's the flowers/bouqet that's giving the illusion.😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396