Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 May, 06:38
This is a screenshot from MSN, read the caption below the pic carefully. This makes NO SENSE, if a LEO was able to see her shielding students, WHY didn't he rush in, and take the shooter down, as he should have been trained to do??!🤔 What LEO would just WATCH as a teacher shielded her students from a crazed gunman??!!
I'd like to know exactly HOW he witnessed this!! Was he watching from outside the school, looking through the window of the classroom? If so, even I could have taken the shooter down from a classroom window!!

They're slipping up. Making ALL sorts of mistakes now.
These people really think we're stupid....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 May, 07:05
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I’ve been looking for that picture all day LOL! I saw it late last night and couldnt remember WHERE I saw it🤪 THANK YOU so much for posting😄🙏❤️
07:33 PM - May 26, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it