P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 May, 04:25
Lost another loved one today, Patriots. The verse: “Vengeance is mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.” comes to mind.. Getting tougher and tougher to swallow, knowing that for decades [they] have been able to kill, steal and destroy while We The People wait for [their] captured justice system to bring justice. Just know I’m right there with you, shoulder to shoulder. God bless us all. 🙏

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 May, 06:05
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Amazing patriots, including YOU. For sure.
06:28 PM - May 26, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
26 May, 06:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
oh Y❤U heartmaker you ☺ salute!
Your such a cool fren and patriot, honored to be aboard and on deck along side you Anon

26 May, 06:36
Ty sister, worth it all, and ALL of would do it all over again. Used to think of this day. GOD DELIVERED< ya'll DELIVERED>

26 May, 06:36
RESPECT>