Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 May, 06:32
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Quick sollution.....STOP WATCHING MSM! FOR GOD'S SAKE REMEMBER WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW!!!! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? IDIOTS OR SHILLS ? IF U ARE SPREADING THESE STORIES HERE U ARE NO EFFING HELP IN THE GREAT AWAKENINGL BTW....Great post Robert sir! I. mean the sad state of sadness brought on by forwarding msm. crap...exposing the bullshit is perfect. Keep. up the good work!πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 May, 06:25
Too bad the kids weren't actors :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 May, 06:29
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
It was either Planned Murder Event which is devastating or a complete hollywood set up !

Goal the DS desperate to disarm you and destroy you !

Thats all I can say

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 May, 06:32
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Oh please.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
26 May, 05:49
how could they pull this off?

26 May, 05:50
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
They are beyound desperate to get your Gun`s

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
26 May, 05:50
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Actors.

its all fake

26 May, 05:43
If this is another Sandy Hook I hope and pray that this gets better results than SH did. It seemed to me to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a hoax but still ended up being "proven" in court to be real!
Even the kids said they were told it was a drill.
The crisis actors are nothing new. Even the military use them to train for combat. First responders are trained in the same way. They are also used in war time skits. Anything to tug on the heartstrings of sympathetic observers especially those against said war. The more gore the better to train the thoughts of the public at large. Believe me, the military use the crisis actors more often than you imagine!
I think when it is "weaponized" it is horrible to treat people in such a manner. IF there are not really shooting deaths, it is worse than despicable to treat the trusting public in this way. People will stop caring and when the crime is real no one will notice. Could be the expected result, huh?

26 May, 05:42
There is no way better to make a public think the way a group of criminals want them to think than to murder a bunch of kids ..... whether they are really dead or not ... the affect on the public is devastation ... just as it is intended. The people who do this rotten kind of trickery (NO, I AM NOT SAYING TX IS SUCH A STUNT. I AM SAYING IT NEEDS TO BE PROVEN DEFINITIVELY ONCE AND FOR ALL TIME ..!!!) should be arrested and hung out to dry!!! Problem seems to be the tricksters are members of one of the highest law enforcement agencies in this land !!!
How F ..... ing SAD is that ..?