Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 May, 12:12
checking in..11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 May, 12:15
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
11:12 Check complete ... Carry on and have a day full of love, joy, happiness and laughter. You are loved beyond comprehension.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 May, 04:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Hi Cathy,
I hope you are having an awesome day!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 May, 04:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I AM!! I was watching a Live from Amir Tsarfati when it suddenly froze up, for everyone… then Instagram froze up, and is still only showing inly about 4-5 posts. I tried to text my friend in OK, wouldnt go thru so I called her… the call kept dropping LOL!! Now these things would just get on the average person’s nerves, but they EXCITE me 🤣🤣🤣 I’m having fun imagining it might be happening😂 I hope your day is awesome too and that we’ll all be dancing for joy very soon😁❤️