Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 May, 12:12
checking in..11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 May, 12:15
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
11:12 Check complete ... Carry on and have a day full of love, joy, happiness and laughter. You are loved beyond comprehension.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 May, 04:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😄❤️❤️❤️❤️🙌

26 May, 04:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Hi Cathy,
I hope you are having an awesome day!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I AM!! I was watching a Live from Amir Tsarfati when it suddenly froze up, for everyone… then Instagram froze up, and is still only showing inly about 4-5 posts. I tried to text my friend in OK, wouldnt go thru so I called her… the call kept dropping LOL!! Now these things would just get on the average person’s nerves, but they EXCITE me 🤣🤣🤣 I’m having fun imagining it might be happening😂 I hope your day is awesome too and that we’ll all be dancing for joy very soon😁❤️
04:43 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
26 May, 04:51
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
I AM!
Yes it is exciting and regardless of the slight inconveniences that you spoke of or that I have had, I too would like to think
"IT IS Happening".
My soul dances with the knowledge that the time is near and we can be of service to others.
Now get back in the fight...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 May, 05:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
YES!!! It makes this time of uncertainty really a time of fun!!😁