Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Breaking911
Breaking911
·
11m
REPORTER: "We've been given a lot of bad information so why don't you clear all of this up now—and explain to us how it is that no officers went in there for an hour?"

TX DPS Director Escalon: "We will circle back with you."
04:04 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
28 May, 05:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 May, 04:21
LODGE members, the pack of them......the ONLY allegiance trestle board secret org pigs have is with the satanic agenda. Even the insider said they are basically demon gum ball machines, my term but what she meant, "they are checked out and devils are driving the bus/meat puppet" POLAR opposite of real humanity. DEVILS is what they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 May, 04:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
[They] are always in charge of every false flag we've ever experienced

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 May, 04:18
"we will give you the "Y"..."

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
26 May, 04:11
Why is he smiling? what a jack asss. he can circle back and lick his ass hole!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 May, 04:10
The fake tactical team was late and the real police would have really messed up their fake shit show.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 May, 04:18
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Wouldn't be surprised if there is audio of stand down orders.. probably scrubbed now.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 May, 04:08
So, I tell myself, now the reporters are asking, this will surely wake the people. I will try to wait patiently.🙏

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 May, 04:19
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I was asking myself that too. I think it's a local small time reporter that hasn't gotten a taste of corrupt $$$.