Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Not saying I agree with this but an interesting perspective. Connection between Shrooms and the Bible.
08:36 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 May, 11:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
😆😁😂 Haven't you guys watched any Ancient Aliens, or read David Wilcock's books or articles, or seen his videos?

https://divinecosmos.com

Good convo though!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 May, 11:19
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Yeah lol. But was never into shrooms lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 May, 10:53
That would explain "mana from heaven".

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
21 May, 09:18

21 May, 09:29
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 May, 09:18
I've seen this before and wonder if he's onto something (definitely don't agree with everything) ... psychedelic mushrooms could be elevating a level of our consciousness in someway.

I've only read the book, but in 2001 there is a part where primate/man encounters a black monolith --- the implication being that it helped evolve man.

Not sure if there is a correlation there, but was thinking of 2001 yesterday too because of VK's interstellar video.

21 May, 09:28
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Haven't read 2001. Will have to check it out.

I def think it raises our consciousness - Psilocybin or DMT. There has to be some way we can reach that higher consciousness without a 'cheat code'. Can be done through Meditation but that takes forever.

So what was the black monolith?